1. Special light blocker achieve the difference between RHD light and LHD light.
2. Superconducting aluminum PCB + high flux LED chips matrix design as halogen bulbs + perfect heat conduction.
3. Detachable H4 adapter, high temperature resistant plastic, easier installation and longer service life.
4. Using air cavity heat dissipation design based on the aerodynamics.
Integrated design and aerial aluminum alloys can dissipate the heat in high efficiency.
Same size bottom base according to the halogen bulb installation solution.
Good beam pattern ensures driving safety
How can you have 2 seconds for reaction? If you drive a car in 100km speed, you need 1.7 second to react when you catch sight of danger and then make decision in your head. But in this 1.7 second, your car can move 47.2m. TrueBeam V4 light beam can extend 50m, which helps you get 2 more seconds to react on danger.
Brighter is not always better, without correct beam pattern, LED can shine over the place, the unfocused light will be wasted, most light will be scattered and foggy, some of the area will be in dark spots. TrueBeam V4 LED bulbs can mask out of opposite road users, so that you can have 200% more brightness while driving with high beam without glaring to opposite road users.
Most of LED kits declare the brightness can reach up to 3000lm. But without correct optical design, most of light will be scattered and make the opposite road user feel glared.
1. Low beam; 2. High beamHalogen (left) compared to LED lamp (right)
6000K is the color temperature of mid-day sun light of summer that gives comfort light output and good penetrability in foggy and raining days.Light Beam Test in Optical Laboratory: Low Beam (Down Beam)
Focus designed according to the ECE standard, but TrueBeam V4 has longer "lighting line" both on low beam and high beam. This makes a wider beam up to 30m on low beam, with better lighting at the edge of the road, and also makes the high beam thicker for longer distance lighting.
Junction Temperature VS. Time
Housing temperature: When TrueBeam V4 LED bulbs work at 16W, the temperature of housing will come to stable at 58°C after 15-20 minutes
Junction temperature: When TrueBeam V4 LED bulbs work at 16W, the junction temperature will come to stable at 120°C after 12-18 minutes
Ambient Temperature: 25°C
Thanks to the separation design, the radiator also fits H1 and H3.
The measurement of the whole LED bulb is same as original halogen bulb. The bulb is detachable for easy installation and best fitment.
(1) Compact driver can be easily located inside lamp housing
(2) The ultimate driver heat protection (DHP) technology ensures that the driver works with low temperature in high efficiency ( up to 92%).
Open the headlight cover and take out the original light bulb, replace it with the LED bulb
Please connect the cathode wire to anywhere metal on the car, then connect the original anode pins
Connect to the original plug, use the double side adhesive to set the driver, and put the dust cover back
Take out the heatsink of H1 LED bulb, then take out the original bulb of the car. Install the H1 LED bulb according to the installation steps of the original bulb (may fix it with circlip)
Thread out the cable from the original dustcover, lid the dustcover and twist the heatsink of LED H1 tight enough to the LED bulb
Please connect the cathode wire to anywhere metal on the car, then connect the original anode pins, use the double side adhesive to set the driver
1. The above installation steps are suitable for installing distance light double lamp series
2. Before installation, please stop the car, and wait until car engine is cooled.
3. Refer to the manual, and check whether the original car circuit conforms to the installation requirements.
headlamp replacement, vehicle lighting